Global Diving & Salvage, Inc (Global) is the largest diving contractor on the West Coast, based out of Seattle, WA, a leading provider of offshore support services, marine construction and infrastructure support services in the United States, and an internationally recognized casualty responder. Our experience enables us to adapt quickly to unique problems and resolve potentially costly situations. In addition, we have the proven ability to customize systems and management teams for individual projects.
We are accepting applications for Marine Environmental Technicians. The successful candidate must have prior construction or maritime experience. This person will report to the company’s CA Environmental Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Small vessel operation;
- Skilled equipment operations including but not limited to forklift, pump operations, hand tools (Hydraulic, pneumatic, electric and gas powered) and heavy equipment (excavators, loaders and back hoes).
- Welding and cutting;
- Oil Spill response;
- Deploying, retrieval, and processing of sorbent materials;
- Boom deployment and retrieval;
- Boom and fender maintenance;
- Driving/positioning company vehicles;
- Other duties as assigned.