Hello from the Dressel Divers team!
Dressel Divers is a very well-established company with dive centers in Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Jamaica, providing SCUBA diving services to IBEROSTAR HOTELS & RESORTS. Feel free to visit our website at www.dresseldivers.com
We offer you the training to become a PADI Instructor. Here, at Dressel Divers, we offer free internships where you can get the IDC course in exchange for work in our dive centers.
We have 2 available positions to start beginning of October.
INSTRUCTOR INTERNSHIP (6 months)
6 months internship in which you participate fully in the dive center tasks as assigned by the manager in exchange for the IDC course for free (including study materials and IE exam. This dive center participation program also gives free breakfast and lunch, free shared accommodation (youth hostel style), free daily dives, free dive equipment use and sales commissions.
Upon successful completion of this internship and the PADI IDC you may be offered employment in Dressel Divers as diving instructor.
WHAT WE OFFER FOR FREE:
- IDC course, Instructor Exam, materials
- Breakfast and lunch daily at the hotel's staff buffet (not dinners)
- At least 1 dive per day.
- Shared accommodation (youth hostel style)
- Basic diving equipment: fins, mask, BCD, regulator, wetsuit
- 10% sales commissions on any service we offer. (You can use your sales commission to pay for your PADI fees).
EXPENSES YOU NEED TO COVER:
- Flight tickets to Cancun airport
- Extra money for dinners and other expenses
- Diving and medical insurance for 6 months
- PADI Fees (PADI fees will need to be payed at the end of your internship, before the Instructor Exam).
If interested, please send your resume (C.V.) to email@example.com
We will send all the complete information to those interested. Looking forward to hearing from you and to the possibility of welcoming you on our dive internship!
Human Resources Department
Dressel Divers International
- Fluent English is required.
- Divemaster certified from any diving federation is a must.
- Availability to be in Mexico before the 15th of October 2020.