Gangehi Dive Centre,
Is looking for one “all-rounder” multilingual instructor for our Dive Centre on Maldives, North Ari Atoll , to complete our successful team – ideally 25 - 30 years of age.
Start of contract period would be beginning to mid of January 2017.
General weekly duties schedule/role:
- As scuba instructor you will work closely with the customers and assist the day to day duties with the dive center to ensure smooth running of the operation:
- Lead dives with recreational divers
- Teach DSD to DM, courses & specialties under PADI Standards.
- Check in new divers, general paper work related to diving.
- Conduct try dives and sale courses.
Essential qualifications for all applicants:
- Excellent English and German is mandatory another foreign language (Italian) will be an advantage.
- Ability to work and live in a multi-national, small island environment in the tropics.
- Must maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- No visible piercings and no visible tattoos whilst wearing uniform (shorts and short sleeved polo shirt).
- Highly interactive, friendly and approachable personality, customer service & team oriented.
- PADI OWSI, Enriched Air Nitrox & EFR instructor minimum and teaching status.
- PADI Free Dive Instructor would be a great plus.
- Full personal equipment and diving insurance.
- Verified dive center working experience of 1 year minimum (previous work experience in the Maldives is an advantage)
Terms & conditions:
- Ideally 25 -30 years of age
- 6 months contract with a probation period of 3 months, with the option to extend up to 1 year.
- Regular work permit under Maldivian rules and regulations.
- Accommodation in double shared room.
- Basic salary ( 1000 US) + service charge + commission on courses (paid in USD).
- Free meals (staff restaurants).
- Use of all staff facilities (staff gym, volley ball court).
- Follow all safety regulations during diving.
- Follow the operational and safety procedures of the Dive School and the Resort.
If you meet our criteria and are interested to be part of our team please contact us, write to email@example.com and send the following:
- English up-to-date CV
- Recent portrait photo (no sunglasses or underwater)
- References from most recent diving employer
Kindly do not apply:
If you not fulfill all requirements
If you are a couple (only one position available)
Only the selected candidates will be contacted for a further interview on Skype.
Thank you for your time and application