We are looking to recruit a German-speaking, experienced PADI OWSI or higher to join our team on Seaside Finolhu, a 5-star property in Baa Atoll.
Working closely as part of the dive, watersports and excursions team, this is a full-time position with a minimum 1-year contract with excellent potential to grow and move up within a dynamic and exciting company.
Dive Butler offers some of the best working and salary conditions in the Maldives, and Baa Atoll, being a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, is a diving dream!
You will be expected to teach PADI courses and guide dives and lead manta snorkeling excursions (in season).
What we are looking for:
• Minimum 1 year as a diving instructor in a dive centre or resort environment, preferably in the Maldives.
• PADI OWSI or higher
• Fluent English and German
• Team player, can-do attitude, and willingness to go the extra mile for our VIP clients.
What we offer:
• Work permit and yearly flight ticket
• Minimum 1 year contract with ongoing opportunities within the company
• A close team and friendly working environment
• Twin share accommodation
• 2 meals per week in guest restaurant, plus spa discounts
• Great staff area, including bar, café, gym and games room
• Competitive salary, commissions and service charge
• 1 month paid leave with optional unpaid leave, plus public holidays
Preference will be given to female candidates due to room-sharing arrangements.
Please send your CV, cover letter, contact details for 3 references and a full-length recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Dive Butler Finolhu’