Sandals/Beaches Resorts International
We are hiring P.A.D.I open water scuba instructors.
Join our dynamic team as an S.C.U.B.A Instructor!
The position coordinates the Aqua Center and Watersports programs at our world class, 5 star resorts throughout the Caribbean and also provides guided tours, instruction and promotes water sports and other amenities at all our 5 star island resorts.
Potential candidates should have Professional Association of Diving Instructor (PADI) Open Water Scuba Instructor certification .
The ideal candidate will have 3 scuba instructor specialties, current first aid and lifeguard certification from a recognized certifying organization (lifeguard certification will be provided to candidates following a successful interview process.).
Remember, working at Sandals/Beaches resorts is more than a just a job, it's a career!
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Working daily shifts promoting and selling S.C.U.B.A and other watersports activities.
- Arranges/conducts PADI scuba diving courses consisting of classroom, pool activities and open water dives according to PADI regulations and Sandals / Beaches program guidelines.
- Accompanies guests on scuba diving and snorkeling excursions.
- Prepares the Aqua Center for the day's activities, issues snorkeling and other watersports equipment to guests participating in the program.
- Minimum Professional Association of Diving Instructor (PADI) Open Water Scuba Instructor certification is required.
- First Aid certification and lifeguard certification from a recognized certifying organization (Training will be provided to candidates who are successful in the interview process.)
- Ability to speak English clearly and distinctly and be able to understand and interpret written procedures in English.
- Physical ability to respond/participate in all emergency and lifesaving procedures and drills including lift and/or move up to 50 pounds as well as a 400m swim in under 10 minutes time.
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain a work permit/ visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable depending on country of assignment.
Sandals/Beaches will cover all costs for work permit/ visas.
Preference will be given to currently certified P.A.D.I specialty instructors and currently certified lifeguards.
-We are a world class, 5 star destination, professional demeanor and appearance are a must.
- If you would like to work for the largest most professional S.C.U.B.A operator in the Caribbean and you like to work hard and have fun please apply.
Interested candidates should email their resume/CV to:
Water Sports Manager
Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages and Spa
PO Box 186 Lower Bight Road